● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, August 26, 2008 ●
It is obvious that I am still weak when it comes to handling my life.
I hate working for now. I hate the makcik2 at works, from the admin to the cleaner. I hate them so much because they have no respect to the younger generation. Because of the wide age gap, and they are far-far older than us, they did not respect us or our opinion but it is a must for us to respect them. I hate this kind of human being who does not show any respect. I especially hate her.
I’m sure my dear friends know whom I’m referring to. Damn her. Is it something wrong with me? I do not know why I hate her so much. The feeling of hatred is just there. When I look at her, my mood changes. She have make me cry almost everyday when I’m under her. Luckily I have the guy colleagues to cheer me up. He understands how I felt because his girlfriend gets the same treatment form that makcik too. Why must she hate us so much just because we young? Damn her..
Since primary six, my form teacher taught me this line: DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU. I’ve been holding on to that line since than…
Damn… He tegur me yesterday!!!!!! Damn… I was shock because his friend was there… He so berani sei tegur me in front of his fends.. Hehe.. Came back smiling smiling to myself.. Unlike others, they will pretend not to know me.. hurhur.. But he tegur me.. Msg him and ya told him I was shock that he tegur me in front of his fends.. Exchanging few casual messages and off I went to sleep. Down with a fever.. Was shivering at work and ya everytime a ate food from hagar, with give me rashes.
IM HAPPY!!