<body>
● @ Wednesday, August 06, 2008 ●

I super delightful today...

Ok yesterday the waiting is like shit. I force myself to sleep at 0930 hrs. First call at 1130 hrs and damn it.. It is my brother asking about licence enrolment and stuff. haiz... Off to sleep again and i received sms... Expect ekin to msg me but it PADI!!!

Hoho.. Sape tak happy kan.. Did not expect PADI msg at all... His first msg is simple, "so did you have your breakfast and lunch". "Ish mane boleh mkn spicy food. And yet your so.... so bile nak tido".... haha... It is short and meaningful... exchange a few messages and i was asked to go to slp.. :(

Ekin call me not long afterwards.. I appologies to him and ya, asked about his trip. Today i have reconnected his line and alhamdullilah, i can eat my lunch. No more bread and butter for lunch.. I can eat normal solid food for lunch.. No need to budget. Yahooo...

Here in my blog I admit that AMALINA IS A BLURR GIRL!! I thought i’m supposed to have my practical today but..... IT BESOK LA KAN!!!!!

And tomorrow i need to attend National Day rehersal at Airline House. Wonder what we are suppose to do. Me and my colleague was selected to represent our department for the National Day Celebration on Friday.. Nice nice yummy yummy food. Inshallah i'll take picture.. If we are allowed to bring in camera phone...

For now, Sweet Dreams for me... I wonder why now i feel tired easily and can hardly sleep at night.. I just feel so weak. Might be due to the lack of exercising..

1 more weeks for the PARTY!!!!! Gona party my hearts out!!! khekhekhe....

Menjadi2 ekh AMALINA..... Ops.....

Good Night everyone...

IM HAPPY!!