<body>
● @ Monday, July 21, 2008 ●

Hi people. My body feels so weak now. The PMS is killing me. I’m down with rashes. My face is so red and itchy. I think the ikan bakar is giving me this itchiness. Today I’m fasting and the time at work pass so slow. Down with gastric too. Alahai…
Ok. Rite now I feel like killing myself! I was grumbling the whole day yesterday because my hp is so quiet that yesterday night I make the decision to off my HP for a night. Today morning when I on my hp, “PADI” msg me la kan!!!! Alahai.. Wanted to reply him in the morning but he surely tgh tdo. Don wanna disturb his sleep.
I sms him in the afternoon. And ya.. Sometime you do not have to be in a relationship to feel happy. I feel happy when my friend msg me. Girl or Guy, I am still happy.
Today is “TALL” 25 Birthday. Happy Birthday awk!!!! He is on 1 week MC due to sore eyes. Kecian die, on MC during his birthday. Hope you enjoy your chalet.
Reader must be confused with me giving Nickname for my new friends. I guess there will be more surprises lor. Keep updated for new surprises.
No worries ok. In my previous post I stated that I am not ready for another relationship kan. Yup. I am still not ready yet.
Yesterday mum’s gd friend call. Again she asks when will be my big day. Alahai. No bf how to get married. And i'm still young lor..
Will be away inshallah from 15 until dunno la ekh.
My dear SYAF!!!!! Mane ko da hilang nie???? Msg me babe… Miss late nite msn with u..

IM HAPPY!!