<body>
● @ Thursday, May 01, 2008 ●

Suppose to post it yesterday but I’m too tired. Blogged this while at work yesterday.

Tuesday, the day I don’t like because time pass so slow for me on Tuesday, and I’m stuck here in the office alone. Kak Yati on urgent leave. Sandhora on long MC, Bosses on busy schedule with meeting and stuff. I hate to be alone with that makcik. She around my mum age or older but she gelarkan herself as kakak!

Breakfast had curry puff with ice lemon tea and coffee with milk. You must think I’m crazy. But I super duper thirsty today! The post menses syndrome is making me thirsty. Been drinking a lot of plain water too, to cleanse my body system.

Before I go to work, I went to Sakae Sushi to get my lunch, to avoid walking under the hot sun later. And if I did not get my lunch, he will scold me again. Yesterday I slept quite early. 0830, I’m in my dreamland already. Wake up in between when he called me. He went to meet his bestie fend, and I get to have my beauty sleep. Work up at 1 plus to see if Nina and Syaf are online. Have not been chatting with them for quite sometime and I miss them. Boo… Syaf is not online and Nina never layan me. Then I off my lappie and continue my beauty sleep till 5am when he reach home. We chat till 6am and it time for a brand new day for me.

Life have been good for these few days. Hopefully it will remain this way or better. He have been super duper sweet with me. That, sometime it does tickle me to see his sweetness. Hopefully there are no more roller coaster days. I am scared that history will repeat itself again and he is aware of that. Sorry awak. I have been in the roller coaster days 3 times in 4 month so please don’t blame me if I have my doubt. Well. Since you say you will prove me wrong, I am all ready for you to prove me wrong.

Hopefully what you have been telling me is true and not empty promises. I miss him more and more now. Gosh. Blush

Can’t wait for tomorrow!!! Hehe. Have a date with him, and he keeps on reminding me about the date. How can I not be smiling? I used to be the one reminding him and now it is him who reminds me. Bluek



Today there a surprise audit on Gulf Air!!!!! Damt it!!! I hate audit!!!
I’m tired covering for 2 people.

IM HAPPY!!