<body>
● @ Sunday, May 11, 2008 ●

Chatting with syaf now. Miss chatting with her and Nina sei. I have been having poor appetite lately. My stomach just cannot accept food now. How to put on weight? I admit I am too skinny now. I used to like being skinny. But seriously i feel so small and look so sick when i’m skinny. And too skinny won’t look nice in kebaye tau. I need to put on some flesh by hari raya.

The past 2 days is not a good day for me. The cuace is hot and he is working during the weekends and the kapal keep on adding. Maybe that make him too tired that he sleep when he reach home and I on the other end thought he is in his dreamland again. I’m sorry to have that negative thought of you. I’m just too scared of history to repeat itself again and today he accidently sms me instead. Am i jealous?? Of cuz la kan. If i don’t like him, i won’t be jealous. I admit we are just friends, abnormal friends but I can’t help being jealous. I think it wrong of me to be jealous. Ya. I’m sorry, if i’m being difficult the past few days. I just miss you so much tau.....

Meet him for dinner. Grandma was at my house and she asked me about Yazid. I just say we are friends and so far he is fine. She kind of nagged at me la because friends only and selalu keluar. No string attached and naik motor lagi. But glad I have understanding parents. I love them for being understandng and trust both yazid and me. Thanks ayah and ibu....


PS: To my Aunt Fidah... Get well soon ya..








IM HAPPY!!