● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, April 08, 2008 ●
Today time pass so slowly. Managed to talk to sunshine’s in the morning before he masuk hutan. Hope he is doing fine in there. At work, the pakcik2 now treat me better. They have stop bullying me for the moment. Alhamdulilah. Luckily I complain to the big boss. And I’m down with stomach upset. I pastmotion twice and my stomach feel uncomfortable. Not as bad as the time I had food poisoning. But nevertheless, my body feels so weak. I just feel like vomiting and my head feel so heavy. Alhamdulilah after I took the power nap i feel much better but my face is as pale as a ghost. This is the result if I don put on makeup. People can mistake me for a ghost. Haha..
Oh ya. One of the linemaint guys saw me on Sunday with my babes. Was shock la. He saw me at the corridor and asks if I went to town last Sunday. And he said that he saw me with my fends. Haha. I dunno that the guys here can recognize me la kan. Scary sei. I dunno them and they can know me. Haha… And this weekend Nina asks us babes for another shopping spree. Syg oii, I still haven get my pay tau. Need to survive for another one week.
PS: 3 more days till he book out. Managed to chat with him for awhile just now. Kecian la kan see him. Eat maggie for the whole day. I make sure u eat one cow after your reservist..
I manage to eat pandan cake with coffee for breakfast.
Lunch I had chicken chop with green tea.
And RICE for dinner. Yup.. Was forced by daddy to eat dinner and he seat in front of me till i finish up my rice. I know everyone is concern about me, but i just have no appetite to eat..
I miss Sunshines. :(
Do i have the right to miss him? But i really miss him.
IM HAPPY!!