● The leap years$BlogItemTitle$> @ Sunday, February 24, 2008 ●
Today Mr Sunshine's is on afternoon shift.. I miss him so so much... I need his hug.. I need his cuddle... Wat a boring Sunday.. Went jb with family and my parents so kiasu... They borong breads at bread talk.. Imagine spending 60++ ringgit jus for breads... Haiz... Don understand them la...
Well im so excited to blogged about my saturday outing with mr sunshine's and fends. The plan is kinda messy lor at first.. Nevertheless, i enjoy myself.. Meet Mr Sunshine's after he end his work... Went Kallang to meet his fends... There a motorcar show going on.. Then went marina square to get tickets for sneak preview of The Leap Years. Ticket sold out... We were very hungry by then.. Mcm nk pitam sei... Then we try out neighbourhood cinema.. This is the first time Mr Sunshine's watch movie in neighbourhood cinema.. haha... So cute la u.. We buy the tickets through axs machines... Wanted to eat at breeks but they stop taking orders already.. what the hell!! it only 10 plus.. Singapore don sleep that early hor.. Then proceed to railway stationt there to have dinner... No choice already lor..
My favourite part.. haha.. Mr sunshine keep on kacau me tat he will carry me.. Well i pun say la as if u dare.. cuz we were at marina square and it on saturday so it kinda crowded lor.. i was so shock la kan he carry me like a small baby gitu.. the feeling is??? Over the moon.. haha... bit paiseh but after that it cool la... I love u bacin!!! Mr Sunshine's is strong enought to carry me.. I like it.. *wink* Awk, i can be ur gym exercise tools... haha.. no need go gym anymore.. Jus carry me and it the same as ur workout...
Went to railway station to have dinner.. First time i went to the plc.. cool... About the movie, guys... i recomment u guys to watch it with ur partner cuz the movie is worth the money and it really sweet... seriously lor... must watch okie... Reach home quite late around 2 plus 3... hehe... and today he is on afternoon shift... Cant wait for for my date with him tmr... I miss miss miss you so much!!!!! muah muah muah....
IM HAPPY!!