This week is a fun and money spending week. Tuesday meet boifend after work. Went tamp to have my cheesecake and coffee ice blended from coffee beans.. I'm addicted to it on top of the famous cookies. BOifend had pizza from delifrance.. Then we took a walk since it quite late and most of the shop already close.
Wednesday
Everyone in my family was on sice leave. Sister high fever with 39.5 degree, brother hurt his neck dad.... hmmm i don know.. Accompany the sick to the doctor. Then we went to geylang to have breakfast. I brought boxer and cap for boifend... It so cheap sia the boxer.. It a joe boxer sumore... Haha... After breakfast, dad drive me to tamp to have my hair cut... Heee... my new hair is so short now... Slightly below ear... My head feel so light now after cutting short hair... But the fringe bit short.. The hair dresser had my fringe nicely done, but my mouth so itchy i as for bit shorter.. cuz my fringe grow quite fast so wanna save money from to trim it... Overall i love my hair eventhough mum say it look so stiff... well it the in thin now to have bob hair style..
Friday went shopping with mum. I spend close to 200 buck on a single day.. Goodness me... Unemployed, still can spend so much.
I brought a shoe from rip curl at 98 buck b4 discount.( it good for jogging)
I brought present for my younger cousins, a rip curl sling bag for $44.90
I brought tops from Le'Range for 13 buck (cheap cheap)
I brought formal wear for my graduation for 23 buck
I brought 3 tops for 33 buck from DOROTHY PERKINS
I brought dress for mum and auntie altogether 40 bucks
I went DAISO and spend 10 buck something tat is not important
I spend 14 buck buying famous amous cookies...
And now i declare myself bankrupt cuz i still have300 buck of hp bill that i haven pay... Die die die...
Great Singapore Sale is now on, it a pity if i don buy anithin right??
It look kinda blurr... 
**Pardon me for the bad quality of the picture. Boifend borrow my hp so i have to make use of his hp camera.
IM HAPPY!!