Happy Belated Mother's Day
and
Happy 20th Birthday to my Fend Syafiqah and her Twins, Ashiqah...
Been busy lately that i forget to wish them their birthday.. I even forget mine 1 yr and 3 month with ekin.. He is the one who remind me.. Haha.. Many of u might ask what am i busy with??? I'm at home, no work, no school, and i still busy... Weekday is such a boring day for me..
I will wake up around 9 to 10 in the morning, chat with boifend then clean up my room. At 11 am, i will watch malay drama until 12. 12, i will follow my mum to fetch my sis from school. 12.30, i will watch Hi 5 followed by Mickey Mouse cartoons. Then i will have a nap till 4. 4pm, i will watch soldadu on channel suria. 5pm, i will watch groom my room. 5.30, i will watch double happiness on channel 8 until 6.30pm. Then i will have a shower and watch my chinese drama at 7. 8Pm, i will watch news. 8.30 to 9, i chat with boifend. Then at 9, i'm with my chiness drama.. I spend most of mine time watching tv...
MOTHER DAYS CELEBRATION
This year mother's day, i celebrate with my family at EAST COAST BEACH Food Ctr.. I love the satay and chicken wings there. Not forgetting the tasteless coconut juice. After dinner, we took a walk along the beach. Then dad drive us along the changi cargo ctr to look at aeroplane. We stop at changi beach for a walk. My brother paster daddy to drive to the OCH and the place where "bapok" usually gather.. There not a single bapok there.. *sad* Since my brother do not know where is the prison, dad drive and show us around the prison, the drug rehabilation ctr ane more... reach home quite late till boifend fall asleep waiting 4 me...
SUNDAY CELEBRATION
In the afternoon, we went to have lunch at bedok corner with my aunties family. I brought present for my auntie, grandma, my cuzzie babby puteri and her maid. Well i get for my auntie, bag, from DorothyPerkins.My grandma a bettles, my baby cuzzie, stickers and the maid bag. Since it a mother's day, we have to make the women feel happy and special.
After lunch, we went to my dad's family to celebrate mother's day there. I did not eat much there as i'm so full. At night, meet boifend with my younger sis and brother. We had our supper at the MacDonalds and we brought Famous Amous Cookies... I'm addicted to it lately....
The Bag and Flower for auntie
The beetles for grandma

IM HAPPY!!